My wife's solution...


Matt considered what his wife had to say and replied, "You remember how tough it was to set this whole swinging thing up? How many profiles we examined and passed on? What was the word you used, disgusting? I'm not sure what to do next..." Touching his hand, Laurel offered her solution. "Swing clubs..." Matt was incredulous... "Oh, come on babe. Really? You know what kind of people go those places? You can't be serious!" Laurel became more determined. "Yes, swing clubs. I realized one thing the other night when Scott and Sam were fucking me. I don't care all that much about who I'm fucking, what I really care about is their cock and how big it is and how long they can last... I want to fuck and I want to fuck all night if I can... I don't care who it is, as long as they can fuck me hard and deep..."

Comments

Popular Posts