Let me tell you about the beach...


My wife was laying on her back, her legs still apart exposing her pussy. He stood in between her legs, his prick about 6 inches from her face. Some guy stopped, and looked at me. I nodded and walked over to her and knelt next to her."Go ahead, touch him..." I said.  

She jerked his cock for a while, getting it hard.  When it grew to a nice size, she told him to lay down and began to give him a blow job. When I started to rub her exposed pussy from behind she began to moan with pleasure.

She then raised her head and said to me, "I've got to have this fucking thing up my cunt!"

I was shocked since I had never heard my wife talk like this, but I was so excited I suddenly blurted out, "Fuck him!"

Without another word, she got up and straddled him, lowering herself onto his prick and started to ride it.

Comments

Popular Posts