Open marriage proposed...

Therapy Session 11. Emily began our therapy session as Karl looked on. "I think it may be time to become more proactive in discussing options for your marital satisfaction. You both appear to be loving and caring people. Perhaps you've hit a roadblock but I can also tell you that you wouldn't be the first ones. Karl and I both agree that you might want to consider the option of an open marriage. An open marriage typically refers to a marriage in which the partners agree that each may engage in extramarital sexual relationships, without this being regarded as infidelity." Emily paused for a minute, waiting for us to let this new information sink in. Karl then picked up where she left off. "Don't think of this as cheating. You must both agree and we can help you and guide you through the process." Once again, I thought of having sex with someone other than my wife...

Comments

Popular Posts