What my wife needs...

My wife was tentative all night. Our first visit to The Ring was certainly beginning slowly. I heard my wife and Bryan's conversation through the speaker. "I don't know if you really want to go any further than this, Donna. You told me that when you first got here, you just wanted to watch. Maybe we should just stop right now?" They kept kissing.

"No, Bryan everything is fine." My wife replied.

"I don't know. I kind of feel like I am taking advantage of your inexperience." Bryan said as he massaged her breasts. He was obviously getting to her.

"Please Bryan. I need you." Wow, is that my wife talking? I thought to myself.

"What do you need? Now don't be shy. Tell me exactly or we will have to stop?" Bryan encouraged her.

"I need your big cock to fuck me. Please." I have seldom heard my say the "F" word, even in our most passionate moments. 

Comments

Popular Posts